Monday, June 15, 2009

Epic EP21H Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower Review


Hello Readers,


Right now it’s time for my review of the Epic EP21H Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower. The Epic Ep21H Lawn Mower truly is a lawn mower of Epic proportions. It boasts a 21” blade which means you can plow through a large area of lawn in a relatively short time, particularly compared to some of the puny by comparison 14 and 15 inch blades.

If you like to get specific with the thickness of your lawn, there is plenty of room for fine tuning. The Epic Ep21H Electric Lawn Mower can be set at 7 different heights between 1.5 inches to 3.5 inches. There are some types of grass that can be cut much lower, but most of those kinds of grasses are grown on golf courses and make terrible turf for barbecues!

One thing I don’t like is people keep reporting that this lawn mower only lasts 40 or 50 minutes. I really would like to see one of these lawn mowers last a full hour! If anybody out there owns an electric battery powered lawn mower with extraordinary battery capacity let me know so I can be sure to steer my readers that way!

I generally don’t have a use for this feature for my lawn or garden, but the built in mulcher is great for grinding leaves and clippings down a lot so I can fit more in to my trash can. It’s so nice to be able to have a machine do all my compacting for me; it really does save a lot of time. I like gardening, but I like free time I can do whatever I want with even more!

As far as pricing goes, there are about a dozen electric lawn mowers with similar features and power for the same price. Most people who buy the Epic EP21H Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower are generally happy with their purchase but some complain about the 40-50 minutes of battery life. It’s not uncommon for people with large yards to purchase a second battery to ensure getting through the yard without having to wait for a recharge.

No comments: