Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Black & Decker Grasshog Edger / Trimmer Review

Black & Decker Grasshog Edger / Trimmer Review
Black & Decker Grasshog Trimmer / Edger Rating: 5 Stars out of 5 for long battery life, automatic string feeding, and being powerful for a battery powered weed wacker
Price: $89.99
Click To Buy The Black and Decker Grasshog String Trimmer / Edger NST2018

Greetings!

It’s been a long weekend! I didn’t get around to everything I wanted to do on Saturday. I never do. But what else is new? I had to cut my yard work session short last weekend to make way for Smash Bros. Brawl. I wouldn’t be surprised if posting on this site becomes sporadic as my desire to blog is weaker than my desire to smash! One of the things I cut out of last Saturdays’ To Do list was weed wacking. I hate seeing my lawn creep on to my pavement, but sacrifices had to be made. I failed to trim my lawn because I couldn’t find the extension cord! Urrghhh! That’s why I’ve decided to inform my readers of a well designed weed wacker / weed eater / trimmer / edger that does not require power cords or gas. Here is my review of the Black and Decker Grasshog String Weed Eater Review.

Extension cords are messy. Just ask anyone who has ever owned an electric lawnmower. They get tangled, they’re never where you left ‘em, and when you do manage to find one and plug in your weed wacker they get in the way. That’s why the next weed eater I plan on buying is going to be a cordless electric weed eater. One of the best cordless electric weed wackers on the market today is the Black and Decker Grasshog. The Grasshog carries a price tag of about $90 and does a superb job justifying the price tag.

The Black & Decker Grasshog has earned one of my highest ratings for being one of the most powerful battery powered weed wackers on the market. It’s not going to cut down the Amazon, but it will definitely get through edging the front lawn and should cut down tall weeds without too much trouble.

If you’re worried about battery life, the Grasshog Trimmer comes with two rechargeable batteries. Each battery can last up to 2 hours, but a conservative estimate is 40 – 45 minutes depending on how heavy your weeds are. If two batteries aren’t enough for maintaining your lawn, I suggest you check out a gas powered or corded trimmer; if you have that much trimming to do, you’ll probably appreciate the extra power.

The Black and Decker Grasshog Trimmer / Edger comes with an automatic string feed system that automatically lengthens the string as you edge. That means no more bumping and stopping in the middle of your lawn to adjust the string. I’ve seen many companies try this out; they usually stop working after a few months which means the poor sap who bought it has to stop and open up the head every time the string gets short. That’s not the case with the Grasshog Edger; it works well and works for a very long time.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hi,

It is good that The Black and Decker Grasshog Trimmer / Edger comes with an automatic string feed system that automatically lengthens the string as you edge.

Thanks,
Black And Decker Grass Hog

Unknown said...

I am happy to read your article.
Thanks for share the article.
Thank you so much.
useful link