Friday, April 18, 2008

Lawn Boy Insight Gold Series Lawn Mower 10697 Review

Lawn Boy Insight Gold Series Gas Powered Lawn Mower 10697 Review
Lawn Boy Insight Gold Series Gas Powered Lawn Mower 10697 Rating: four stars out of five for the powerful Honda OHV Engine
Price: $489.99
Click To Buy The Lawn Boy Gold Series Lawn Mower 10697

I know it's been awhile but I'm back with another lawn mower review. I would have put some more lawn mower reviews up last week but it's kind of hard to type with a 100° temperature. Anyway back to work. Today I bring you a review of the Lawn Boy Insight Gold Series Gas Powered Lawn Mower 10697.

I know most of the people on this website just want to find a lawn mower that's going to cut their line without too much hassle. If that's the kind of lawn mower you're looking for a suggest one of the cheaper lawn boy lawn mowers. But if you're like me, you're fascinated with lawn tools that are powerful! This Lawn Boy lawn mower is one of the most powerful lawn mowers offered by Lawn Boy. It uses the powerful Honda OHV engine.

Lawn Boy has equipped the Gold Series Gas Powered Lawn Mower with their exclusive sens-a speed system. Sens-a-speed system propels the lawn mower across the grass so you don't have to put so much effort in to mowing your lawn. The system also senses how fast you're attempting to walk and adjusts the speed of the lawn mower accordingly.

Another cool feature is the quick stow lever. It lets you fold up the lawn mower once you’re done mowing your lawn and store it in a much smaller space. This is an attribute deal of people with large garages or plenty of room to store heavy equipment, but for people like me it's always good to know you can store things more efficiently if you need more space.

The Lawn Boy Gold series lawn mower is equipped with an idling feature that lets you stop the blade without having to stop the engine. It's not that big of a deal but some people like being able to walk away from them are in not having to restart it. This feature comes more and and the later on during the lifetime of lawn mower. After several years of use it may become harder to start the lawn mower and letting it idle will prevent you from having to restart the lawn mower.

2 comments:

TJ said...

I say give it 5 stars. I don't have the "Gold Series" but I have a very similar model with all of the great features, maybe less power but I never noticed. In 2007 I purchased a Sears craftsman and/or toro (Not sure what they call it, but definately from Sears) for about 20 minutes took it back, then went to Home Depot. I bought a similar Lawn Boy model on sale for $200(originally $250). When I got it home I was literaly laughing at how easy it was to mow and so much better than the other. It absolutely rocks. Much lighter, easier to handle/manuver. The whole sense-o-speed or whatever it is called is the best. Easy bag emptying. I don't have many hills but the one I have the mower goes up it easier then I do. I recomend to my friends and family.

The Vacuum Sensei said...

Thanks for the feedback TJ!