Friday, March 28, 2008

Poulan Pro Lawn Mower PR600N21RH Review

Poulan Pro Lawn Mower PR600N21RH Review
Poulan Pro Lawn Mower PR600N21RH Rating:
4.5 stars out of 5 for using a powerful Briggs and Stratton engine and a simple design
Price: $205
Click To Buy The Poulan Pro Lawn Mower

I like my burgers all different ways. I like them with pineapple and teriyaki sauce, with secret sauce, lettuce, tomato, and extra pickle, or on toasted garlic bread with a hearty meat sauce. But sometimes I like it simple. Just a hunk of meat and cheese between a fresh toasted hamburger bun. If you like to keep things simple, I can’t think of a simpler gas powered lawn mower than the Poulan Pro 3 in 1 lawn mower.

One of the other things I hate doing when I buy a new lawn mower is assembling it. It can sometimes take a couple hours. I may have a green thumb, but I’m definitely not a grease monkey. I usually have my new lawn mowers assembled at family owned lawn mower shop called Oshiros. Fortunately for the mechanically inept, the Poulan Pro Lawn Mower comes fully assembled when it ships! Just gas and go! The only thing that might have to be assembled is the handle, but that’s only a couple screws away from completion.

If you’re like me, you like to start the lawn mower and cut. The Poulan Pro does not have any annoying gears to mess with or figure out, there is no drive system causing unnecessary problems. When you’re using the Poulan Pro Push Lawn Mower, it’s just you, your lawn mower, and the grass. Ahhh, I’m getting euphoric just thinking about the fresh cut grass.

Poulan has decided to use the powerful Briggs and Stratton 600 Series Engine to power their Poulan Pro Lawn Mower. It’s no secret, I like powerful tools. Gardening is just not fun if you have to stop every two inches to give a chainsaw blade a rest or your weed wacker can’t power through those thick weeds you’ve been meaning to cut for six months. The Briggs and Stratton 600 Series Engine delivers 190 cc’s of torque and should be powerful enough to cut even the thickest of lawns with ease.

Finally, Poulan has priced the Poulan Pro Lawn Mower very low. I think Poulan could get away with charging about $50 bucks more, just don’t tell them I said so. I would hate to think they raised the price because of a garden blogger like myself! Well that’s all I have to say on the subject. I hope you find a lawn mower that keeps your yard looking neat!

No comments: