Saturday, March 8, 2008

Toro Ultra Electric Blower / Vacuum Review

Toro Ultra Electric BlowerToro Ultra Electric Blower / Vacuum Review
Toro Ultra Electric Blower / Vacuum Rating: 5 stars out of 5 for being light, powerful, cheap, and having very unique features.
Price: $69.99
Click To Buy The Toro Ultra Blower 51599

Hello Readers!

Today is Saturday, my favorite day of the week. Saturday is the day I can spend the whole afternoon and evening in my front yard and my girlfriend can’t say anything about it. I usually start around 3 and go till it gets too cold or dark to work. Right now, I’m just killing time till 3 and figured I would write a garden tool review. Today, I bring you the Toro Ultra Electric Blower and Vacuum Review.

When I first saw this Toro Blower I fell in love. I thought “it couldn’t possibly do all these things well and cost that little!” There are always things to do in my yard and I love it when a company like Toro comes out with a tool that does more than one job, that way I don’t spend my afternoon picking up and cleaning tools.

What does the Toro Ultra Electric Blower do? Well, it blows, but in a good way. It can reach wind speeds of up to 235 miles per hour. Tenacious leaves gripping to pavement won’t have a chance. (I hate when I have to give in and get a rake to scrape something off my driveway when my blower just doesn’t do the trick.) Airflow can be reversed, turning the Toro Ultra Electric Blower in to a vacuum cleaner. That’s useful for picking up the pile of dirt and leaves you just shuffled in to a corner.

Finally, there’s a built in leaf shredder. Shredders are great for people like me in winter and fall when their trees leave barrels full of leaves on the grass and pavement. The shredder can cut up to sixteen Hefty Bags worth of leaves up and make them fit into a single bag! Just be careful not to let too many sticks or rocks go through the machine, this isn’t a heavy shredder, it’s meant for leaves.

One thing that has been getting overlooked by manufacturers of electric gardening tools is power cords falling out of place. This has happened to me quite a bit and it’s frustrating. Thankfully, this problem is being solved by the free market and Toro has designed a power cord locking system that keeps the power cord in place. The power cord lock certainly puts the Toro Leaf Blower over the top and earns a perfect 5 stars out of 5!

No comments: