Monday, June 15, 2009

Contech Scarecrow Motion-Activated Sprinkler CRO101


Hello,

Well, just as I promised it’s summer and I’m off work and school for the next 70 days! That means I’ll be working in the yard quite a bit and one thing I particularly look forward to is growing my own corn. One thing I’ve been thinking about buying….once I finally get some corn stalks coming out of the ground is the ScareCrow Sprinkler CRO101.


I’ve had fruit and vegetable gardens and they have been gobbled up by gophers, so I spent two years putting gopher traps in the ground and catching them. Now my yard and my neighbors yards are mole-hill free! The next big problem is birds. I have an apricot tree but the fruit always gets pecked away by crows and sparrows before I can ever get to it. I am determined to eat the fruits of my labor this summer and the Contech Scarecrow Sprinkler will help me do it. The Scarecrow CRO101 is equipped with a motion sensor that will spray your field with water the second a bird, squirrel, or anything else crosses YOUR garden. This is a highly effective and animal friendly way to making sure what’s yours is yours.

The Contech Scarecrow Sprinkler CRO101 is one piece of gardening equipment that is definitely NOT for the birds!

No comments: